Solutions >> Program Management Support >> Foreign Military Sales
Foreign Military Sales
Delex Systems personnel provide cradle-to-grave Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program management support
for over 25 different countries, from the determination of release through case development,
management and closure.
Delex works closely with our DoD customers to identify, conceptualize, manage and meet the
expectations of our allies.
Our current staff experience includes:
- Proficiency in the use of the Defense Security Assistance Management System
(DSAMS) for the development of:
- Price and availability data
- FMS case amendments and modifications
- The ability to make sound technical recommendations with respect to technology
transfer and releasability based on an up-to-date knowledge of current U.S.
policy and a wealth of corporate technical information available
- Intimate knowledge of the FMS Case Financial Management process, and the use of
the Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), CEPTS,
Information Warehouse and the Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS) in the
development of Project Directives, day-to-day case financial management and
tracking, as well as Case reconciliation and closure. Delex currently assists
in the management of FMS Cases with a total case value of over $1.5B
- Preliminary staffing of numerous ad hoc policy, workforce shaping and policy
issues in cooperation with numerous other agencies and services
- Development of topical briefings, Program Management Reviews and point papers.